Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dim Summm

Yeah..2day early in da morning..my friend kar hou came n fetch me..v take our breakfast somewhere around my house..by that time is 8am i think..n we take our breakfast(dim sum) while waiting 4 others 2 arrive..CCS came later.. around 8.10am and me and kar hou start joking and said that v almost gonna go and you came..lol. After CCS , the other 2 people arrive too → Yaokun and Yitloong..lol i really didnt even think bout yit loong would join us for dim sum..seriously..By the time they reach me and kar hou already kinda full..and we spend our time yumcha and chatting..Seriously , v spend alot of time chatting at there and when we realise the time, its almost 11am..lol. Then we decided to go home and CCS wanna go barber shop wit kar hou.. because CCS claming that his hair is like "prawn" lol.. after that they decide to go sunway 4 a walk..because kar hou have to pay his digi bill.. I wanna join them but then i recall i havent sleep that day, means its almost my sleeping time.. So..maybe next time .. and they do agree bout my suggestion that we take our buffet at Tao before we went back to Kampar.. thats nice.. looking forward to it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment